Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, July 4, 2015

In our own Independence ~ Do NOT Judge

I was raised catholic ..
I've visited and explored many religious denominations in my 33 years of life ..
I have connected with my sense of spirituality & purpose in my quest ..
I even converted myself over to Christianity at some point ...
I have in my quest felt unworthy enough to become a beacon of light ... For judgments placed on myself based off of written doctrine & word..... 
I have been many things .. 
all things ..
I have been reduced to nothing too ...
In all my somethings & nothings no matter my shade .. I have always been a beacon of ️️LOVEEE, offering myself in service in whatever way I could ..
offering myself, while only being / living as a shell of myself ...
and here comes religious buffs selling me their doctrines.. 
advising me to read a little scripture ...
Tell me Religion Instructions ..
is my path not worthy enough to shine bright, or am I shining false, as some kind of wicked, devilish witch speaking of tarot, spirit connections & crystals ??
Do you ignore my message of LOVE, only because what your doctrine states is not of godly source ???
Are we not made in the image of our God ??
Who is your God if he is not to be a reflection of you, & of me ???
I never force my Spirituality on anyone & I leave the platform OPEN for those of you whom enter here to BELIEVE as you wish to BELIEVE ... 
To BELIEVE whatever resonates with your mind, body, heart & spirit....

I only ask that you come from a place of LOVE & even if you do not, the only judgment I will place on your energy & behavior is if it is one I would choose to be around....

These are the things we should ask ourselves ...
Does this energy insult my energy ?? 

If im not Vibing with how you're vibing ..

It's cool ...
Chances are, I won't really associate myself too much with you as long as it is possible....

So on this Independence Day, I ask you all to release your harsh judgments of others & instead focus on what vibration they give to you. Never mind what walk of life they come from, or what they choose to believe about life ...
Never mind all of that ..
Just listen to the ENERGY..
because ENERGY is real..
we either flow or we don't ...
But as far as your scripture ..
no offense ..
I am well rehearsed on scripture .. And word ..
I love my LIFE being the very living EXAMPLE many scriptures speak of ...
but I don't need doctrine to behave like a decent human being & I don't need scripture to be placed in fear by my divine Godly (God like) gifts ..
I will not suppress who I AM, because many fail to go deep within themselves acknowledging & identifying the God/Goddess within ... And I will no longer deny SHARING with those open to RECEIVE loves message of the soul. 


Truth is individualized ..
As you BELIEVE, so makes your TRUTH..
what's good for the goose, doesn't make it good for the gander. 

️Namaste 


No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Enchantress’s Elixir: A Magical Brew for Sinus Relief and Spiritual Harmony

  Welcome back to Enchanting Babble , where magic meets thee mundane in the most delightful ways! Today, I’m thrilled to share another encha...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.