Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, July 23, 2015

How to Raise Your Vibrations ❤️

As exhausted as I may be feeling ..
eye can't let that get me down ..
so I shake myself down ..
& pump up my blaze ..
raising my own vibrations anyway ...
Turning my music on to blast ..
I get up and I dance ..
Feeling everything rad ...
I squat my booty down to size ..
I smile keeping my eyes on my prize ...
Starting my day right ..
with dance fever ..
stretch ..
yogi ..
Cardio 
❤️

I'm already outdoors ..
exhausted no 
more ..
when you snooze ..
You 
Lose 

️Namaste earthlings ❤️

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me