Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, January 19, 2019

PICK a CARD: Whom Will I Marry?

So apparently I am getting married 
according to this video at least 
Would you be so kind as to select card # 

2
3
 or 4

Care to Share if you dare ? 


Would you like to GUESS which Card number I selected prior to sharing this video ...


If you want to share selections feel free to email me: EnchantressTheBabbler@gmail.com
In Subject Box type: Care to Share  


Whom Will YOU marry - if you marry at all? 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ My husband is like the best lover ever so it appears mirrors we are of one another in yin and yang kind of ways he helps me speak up better for myself and loves all my creative artistic pursuits and encourages me even more supportive we are of one another Match made in heaven supposedly these are what the cards indicate based off the choice I selected Can you Believe that?? I Am getting married TO WHOM?? Peek a boo where is my Groom?

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me