Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Evolutionary Babbles With Enchantress The Babbler - Jaguar Spirit Animal Wisdom

So even though some unhealthy part of me advises me to go get all dolled up and pretty for the cameras 
the Lazier side of me 
whom does not care anymore to meet with the commands and demands of this superficial world that got so many hemmed up thinking they got to all the time present themselves in every which kind of way....
with dark circles under my eyes
the darkness that I have cried up and purged 
for this WHOLE evolution 
I Come to all of thee undone 
Hot Mess once again 
Stay tuned for more to be shared here and there 
EVERYWHERE 
Enchantress The Babbler On Blogger and YOUTUBE 
are you currently subscribed? 
If not, why? 
Offering for limited Time only For ALL NEW SUBSCRIBERS to my blog and Youtube channel - I will send to you anywhere from 3-9 days your very own personalized oracle Message.  Every message is UNIQUE all on their own and JUST FOR YOU!!!! 
As I state, I am an Energy Worker in various forms on these lands and in command and so I do have a very hectic schedule along with keeping up with all my ARTISAN HEALING SERVICES.  So if you are a NEW SUBSCRIBER desiring your very own ORACLE Message - you MUST email me at EnchantressTheBabbler@gmail.com and in the SUBJECT box put NEW SUBSCRIBER REQUEST

THANK YOU DARLINGS 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me