Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Babbling Raven

He made his presence known to me again 
he 
She 
We
< a mind warp trap conditioning of separation> 
I spy with my raven eye 
Clarity sublime 
A gift to my own third eye rise coined in terms in regards to my evolution 
<<sudden surge of this purge that quite frankly does transmute the pollute as each pollute is brought onto the surface of conscious recognition>> 

Of course I was so wrapped up in my tending to my own tasks at hand in life and busying bee all around 
that I only mentally noted his / her appearance 
and told myself that as soon as i was free 
I would make further contact with he 
she 
Meeting of two building we 
but I guess my time was too long 
He / she grew silently impatient without energizing impatience 
This raven just allowed his sovereignty to be felt 
and I was like ok ok ok 
I am here 
his 
her 
Presence feeling energetically strong and all righteous 
remembering that I actually LIKE this 
Love this 
I am made for this 
and so i finally stopped  everything I was doing To finally inter - connect 
of course I am glad I did 
and of course a pouring of innersight, wisdom and understanding was infused with my own innerstanding forging this whole new mastery of perspective 
amazing how all of this works 
Some call it rebirth 
I call it lots of work to get here 
all natural too 
just the way I love it 
as much time as I took to finally acknowledge this meeting 
this greeting 
This feeling 
I already knew  this would be profound 
and amazing 
Feeling rather phenomenal 
hearing 
seeing 
Tasting 
Sensing
and receiving ravens seal 
Real deal 
Holyfield 
Ravens love to babble 
All connections are energetically made 
Raven further solidifying for me 
Mirroring to me this echoing relief of release 
Paradigm shift 
the beauty of this transformational multidimensional shift that continues to 
create in its form 
Bringing into focus the abstract once appearing out of whack 
is now clear in focus 
Which is Why I wrote this 
Black Raven style poem 
Feeling my oM 




No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Enchantress’s Elixir: A Magical Brew for Sinus Relief and Spiritual Harmony

  Welcome back to Enchanting Babble , where magic meets thee mundane in the most delightful ways! Today, I’m thrilled to share another encha...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.