Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, July 15, 2018

PROTECT YOUR CAR FROM THEFT STORY UNFOLDS


I am not censoring nothing about this ordeal
that I find myself having to deal with
THIS TOO SHALL PASS
& it will
but it does not take away from the upset it attempts to ENERGIZE in my energy field
so dealing with this has not been easy
call it paranoia
I know what I saw
I know what I feel
I inner stand the entire abstract much clearer now
as to the PLOT that was going down
behind my back
in regards to my new car and its parts of a part
that is needed by another who's transmission is blown
same color RED too
yea I  know
sneaky bitches
this I do know
and it ain't right
and I'm sticking to my gut with this feeling
she warned me
she did
she said you should hear some of the vile things they say
they are horrible humans
she was disgusted by them
yet wants to be in their environment
the cow maddening disease
that spread thru conditioning
when someone wants to steal your car
for its parts
and sell what they can
make a buck if they can
and junk my baby into bye bye land
leaving me without the vehicle I use
that ALLOWS me to Work everyday to FEED my daughter
my family
its a tragedy
the society of criminals having been brought up
like sheep
attacking and lacking
the stamina
WILLPOWER 
and MORAL ground
to resist the most easiest path to Follow on
you did not stumble upon
you were raised this way
morons




I was even stopping myself from voicing it out thinking them fools to retaliate in another way but this is the type of shit that has to stop in this world 

small dig mofos 

SOLUTION BASED MINDFULNESS HEALING / FEELING / DEALING / LIFESTYLE connections 

SUBSCRIBE to ENCHANTRESS THE BABBLER on YOUTUBE -- -posting videos about this experience sharing with you ALL going against the resistance of energies trying to weigh US down - no more fkn around 

NAMASTE BEAUTIFUL SOULS

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me