Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, July 13, 2018

DARK MOON POETRY SOLAR ECLIPSE STYLE

I realized something today that I carried of my momma's that has been toxic for my mind, body, heart & soul. Sometimes we idolizes without meaning to or seeing anything wrong with the pedestal we place others on - but sometimes doing these very things can get us caught up in someone else's verse / land / world / creation - and that may not be what is best for ourselves... Today is my momma's birthday and if she were still here on earth in human form she would be 53 years young... tonight is also a dark moon solar eclipse kinda night with energies of letting go taking place --- I say goodbye momma - I say goodbye momma in this poetic freestyle of the toxins brought to the surface for me to purge and purge I do in this freestyle poetry of explosion I unleash... Thank you for meeting me in this place Let us connect some more - Follow me on IG @ENCHANTRESS For personalized services or to learn more about how YOU & I can schedule some time together - Contact me @ EnchantressTheBabbler@gmail.com If you are not already a part of ENCHANTING BABBLE's world on blogger - please do make sure you get hip with the program and subscribe - sign up to receive your very own FREE EMAIL so you are always in ALIGNMENT with the latest Enchantress The Babbler News and Entertainment Http://EnchantingBabble.BlogSPOT.com Any and all inquiries welcome EMSTYLZ website coming soon You can also SHOP and Visit - EMSTYLIST@nuSKINOPS.com and see ALL the great stuff kept in store made to fulfill every one of your #BEAUTY needs There are so many ways for us to connect --- looking forward to speaking with many more of you --- LOVE & ALIGNMENTS to you

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me