Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, July 6, 2018

Cancer Zodiac Season

My
Momma was a Cancer 
she was loved
and envied by many 
jealous insecure
Women Could never be my mommas friend 
Due to her own conditioning
Upbringing 
abuse 
the damaged pieces of herself
didn’t make her an honorary friend 
to have 
but I loved her madd 
she was all the love I ever thought I had 
that was taken away 
once upon a yesterday 
I remember to
make me feel
The absence of she 
she would
Punish me by not speaking to me
and just as she energetically craved 
all of my attention giving it to her waves 
I cried on my knees 
singing her a song
begging for her forgiveness 
humbling me 
while feeding her 




No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me