Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Polite hum


I know what I know and that’s all I know as I expand further into my #know innerlands of these #roots within me existing outside of myself I stand far out into the #distance with keen #vision —:: a gifting of sight that no glasses here on earth need be present 🎁 to #see when the element of my existence knows how #she feels from every angle of angel #evolutionary #perspective gifting to me by divine #grace.  So #mote it be what I decree here for myself to be always my truth inner #alignment with me.

 I talk it like I walk it and definitely act it in which is in full #accordance to the #vibrational frequencies desired by me to #design within this shrine of a hive #channeling highest #dJclue running these #particles creating articles. Not only do these frequent vibes quantum design mastery intricately crafting the spaceship board which too is a piece of a grandeur whole outside anything we know. All I know is what I know and I know and I know not - which keys to unlock the inner side castle with one too many rooms - it’s a forever kind of adventure of this self improvement bullshit if you ask me. My stance is strong to the core and yet I’m fluid like water and spacey like air and connected to earth - this Phoenix rebirth with purpose. Love sets you free I decree this agree of Align that InnerStands these own lands of my own constitution being written as we currently dive into this deep as I write politely & dignified - receiving my high. 



No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me