Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

I HeaR MUSIC what about YOU?

I first heard 
it sober
than I 
heard
it every which way
no matter
what the 
external world 
was trying to vibrate
I heard this 
MUSIC 
softly playing 
wanting to KNOW where 
it was coming from 
and wondering if anyone 
else could hear
the 
#MUSICBOX 
I hear so clear
and no one around 
me 
my dear
can feel 
like 
hallucinating
something unable to 
duplicate
I hear 
this 
symphony so clear
understanding it 
NOW 
much clearer
I AM 
UNIVERSE
I hear
and I KNOW 
NOW to LET THE MUSIC PLAY
I AM 
ELEVATE 
EVOLUTION 
 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me