Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Alice meets Jesus and is ABDUCTED


Just the other day 
I went and floated away
it is like 
this visionary 
place
that when I 
enter into my stillness
the realness
of what sentient 
beings
exist all around 
the ladder 
comes down 
and I do not climb
no need
when when 
gravity 
ceases to exist
it is an 
elemental 
thing 
to detach from the strings
I believe I 
can Fly 
I KNOW I AM 
ABLE to RISE 
and FLY 
as DESIGNED
I mean who told the Bumble BEE that stationed
he shall forever be
Buzzing Around 
I KNOW 
NOW 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me