Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Have you Ever been OFFENDED with Enchantress the BABBLER

Hahaha I totally
forgot I posted this yesterday
and I have yet to share here
lets make something
clear
he calls me a "hypochondriac"
someone needs to tell him
to watch that ENCHANTRESS the BABBLER youtube Video of 10 Things he too can learn about me...
and he will see
first one mentioned
is DRAMATIC
me

this feeling free
silly can be
openly
expressed
Ive taken so many energetic bullets to the chest
putting that to rest
ricochets of love
right back at ya
gutting you from the inside out
this is the kind of
dramatic I am talking about
Babbling
Babel
Tower
of IN POWER
mints

Stinky at best

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me