Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Turn on Your LIGHT



I once tried to hide 
from all the shame 
mistakes 
and fucked up shit I have done in my life
sugar coating it all with something nice
justifying my wrongs with everything else that I have done 
right
Constant fight 
Hiding behind things I definitely do not feel proud of 
and blanketing it with falseness
ignorance never bliss
Fatal Blows
I have beat up 
my soul
mind
body
and heart
Never holding myself accountable for all of my mess
wondering why so much stress
inner realms reflecting externally at best
refusal at best
to Accept 
the Dark 
that INTRODUCED me to my 
LIGHT
the dark that in all truth
was never really dark 
only shadowed by 
its secrets
the pain 
the sorrow 
the abuse endured
closing those doors
conditioning and experience creating monsters
all around
I use to run 
I use to hide
I use to try and deny
No longer am I ruled by my fright
Getting thru bullshit fears is 
LIFE
Dark is an extension of Light
PERCEPTIONS
burn BRIGHT 
gifted with sight


No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

The Little Girl Found ~ William Blake

  For all my fellow poetry lovers, the Angel of Death, transformed into a lion, becomes a beneficent spirit in this poem—a masterpiece by Wi...

About Me