Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, October 16, 2017

Time Appropriate Letter to MYSELF

 Selfie Support must be ALIGNED in order to GIVE / RECEIVE Universal Supportive energies whether they show in energy or the people we attract and deal with in our own circle of LIFE 

Letter to Myself 
Forgive my absence
slowness
GrowthMeSs
Forgive me for not living up to your highest expectations
sorry for being a major fk up and disappointment 
FOrgive me please
I can't do this 
ALONE
there is no other way
heard some line in a song the other day 
the only way to experience LOVe
is to experience 
pain
I must go thru
Go thru Go thru
but not 
Without YOU 
Awaken and SEE
Forgive my lies 
deceit 
God Almighty High & Self Righteous  cunty ways 
I can be a 
Big Head 
for days
ingrained in me 
many ways 
unconditioning them all is a part of this
align 
syncing with my rhymes
but this shit yo
seriously takes a lot of time
a lot 
being measured
by my impatient 
self righteous ass
Forgive me for all of my divine 
sass
sassyMEsS
Forgive me 
I need you to pull through
Forgive and let go of every perceived mistake made on my behalf
I really can be such an
ass
I am learning 
LEARNING 
just a spirit inside of this vessel embarking on this hybrid journey
of self discovery
learning there is no greater thing called
self
just pieces of a piece 
of this whole 
exciting but seemingly fkd up at first 
Forgive my indulgence
in wanting so much more 
forgive my lack of gratitude in not appreciating all that is truly before me
within me 
existing all around me 
Forgive the Fool in me 
the HAppy 
Dopey 
SnapPy 
SLeePy
DOC in me 
for being such a 
KNOW it all 
Forgive my sniPpy
Snappy nature
Let me go 
Let all those hurts go 
Let it go 
Let it go 
This is GROWTH 


#Growth #Love #peace #harmony #self #alignment #perseverance #acceptance #forgiveness #Key #Worth #Scriptures #Believe #Receive #Achieve #Energy #management #Galactic #Cosmic #Wanderer #LightWork #Healings 

Please be advised that these two picture post were inspired from an Instagram Page I follow -- @betwiixt :) 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

The Little Girl Found ~ William Blake

  For all my fellow poetry lovers, the Angel of Death, transformed into a lion, becomes a beneficent spirit in this poem—a masterpiece by Wi...

About Me