Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Social Media is NOT MY Pick ME Up Service!

Please do NOT mistake my kindness
for being a
WHORE
please do NOT mistake my CHEER
to mean that I am looking for you to buy me a beer
Please do NOT mistake my conversation
and chatter with you to mean
that I am looking to sleep with you
freak with you
dude, not even trying to funk with you
I do NOT even think of you
at least not on this dime
rhyme
shine or align of time
I am living in this world
not of this world
Mission on some other worldly shit

Please do NOT mistake my rejection
or lack of interest in you to mean I think I am better than YOU
listen..
 eyes see thru 
this here is not personal
just factual
on some actuals
feels kinda practical

Please do NOT believe that my social medias are some kind of intimate seekers
looking for momentary feelers - friend request that I do accept
this here is made for
introspect

SHOW some RESPECT

I detest and attest
that the stench of these hit em up wonders and pleads
of sexual deeds looking to seed
their inner poisons so real
unreal
HOLY feels

Align with your SHRINES
forget about me gifting you some of my time
get on your soul grind
ALL time high 
Governess shrine 
Goddess sublime 
Ending of all crimes
against 
spirit 
mind 
body 
heart 
& Soul 

DEEP throat chakra blast into 
Divine Sacred Land

I got NEW rules I GROW them!




No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

The Little Girl Found ~ William Blake

  For all my fellow poetry lovers, the Angel of Death, transformed into a lion, becomes a beneficent spirit in this poem—a masterpiece by Wi...

About Me