Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

SOUL Mission Statement Quite POSSIBLE!


MY MISSION  
ONENESS 
Wanderlust desire for wholeness
 I live to Expire 
shining within my INSPIRE 

MY CHURCH
is every part of NATURE
Connecting me with Creator 
Source of all creation 
these connections 
with 
ALL that is 
everything that is 
Nothing that is 
existing in Nature that is 
connector of 
MIND / BODY / HEART / SOUL 
that is 

MY FAITH 
EMPATHY 
reminding me that YOU are in many ways just like me 
checking myself before I wreck myself
You see?? 
no longer shall I lose control in all this chaotic madness you see!
Do you SEE?? 
Keeps me FAITHFULL
on this path of self righteousness 
universal connects 
encountering lessons accompanied by aligned TRUTH 
Awakening me further 
in discover 
meeting HONOR
to thy own self visions true
understanding Namaste much more clearly too 

MY Practice 
RESPECT
kindness / Honor 
interconnect
retrospect 
introspect 
Domino effects
affecting each and every one of my senses
ego taking 3 steps back 
Positivism 10 steps forward 
New World Order 

MY RELIGION 
is LOVE
Love in every single way 
Love beginning within me 
for myself 
within myself 
For myself 
learning this thru trials and tribulations and never honoring myself 
SELF LOVE always HELPS 
HEALS 
TRANSFORMS
Kingdom come 
LOVE has won  

MY REALITY 
TRUTH 
living in truth 
Honoring truth 
Discovering 
TRUTH 
Believing in 
TRUTH 
Living for TRUTH 
Keeping it most realest with myself 
first 
second 
and third
TRUTH sets souls FREE
AWAKENING 
FREEDOM 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

The Little Girl Found ~ William Blake

  For all my fellow poetry lovers, the Angel of Death, transformed into a lion, becomes a beneficent spirit in this poem—a masterpiece by Wi...

About Me