Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, October 13, 2017

Allergy Attack - Fight Back!


Yesterday I was hit with such an allergy bug 
kept sneezing sneezing sneezing 
my eyes were heavy and low 
movement a little too slow 
every breath of air 
felt like an attack 
on my eco 
loving 
system 
I even left work early 
went home 
fell asleep 
deep sleep 
I fell 

That is what it felt like 
I knocked out 
even when my daughter got home from school 
I could not be bothered
I refused to wake back up 
slept thru the afternoon 
into the evening
WoKE up this morning like...

 Need I say more??

#Galactic #Confederation #Overdrive #earth #Angel #Quantum #leaps #into #human #civilizations #raising #vibrations #dreamers #Awaken #Sleepers #Believe #Receive #ACHIEVE #cell #regeneration #celebrations #healing #planet


No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me