Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, October 23, 2017

A Channeling Experience

snippet of channeling
all in my head
it's like being in some kind of meeting
communion
yet I am not a part of it
sort of like an Observer
yet I am
here
there
for a reason
a part of everything
in these states of being
I am always conscious enough to coach myself to remember
all that is being said
shared
and my highest self understanding that only what is meant for me at this time
it sucks because at times
I can recall nothing
with words
any longer
to be able to articulate all that transpired in passing time
grey swirls of some misty smoky substance
always floating all around
at times depicting symbols and images
silhouettes
all these downloads
uploads
something
BIGGER than me is happening here
all becoming ever so clear
Channeling of every kind of nature
this counsel
this order
this establishment
these entities
these beings
there presence is known
felt
real
for real
THIS IS REAL
epiphanies after epiphanies received
many saved
stored
implemented
used
Understood
many of me
that is happening to me
is not only me
CHOOSE to see
these messages synching deep
EVOLUTION 
at its finest
ROYAL Highness
speaking to me constantly
assuring me
all is Free
I AM 
Free


No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me