Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Enchanting MUSE Inspirations - BE the ONE - song by Dua Lipa

Be the One                                         My own              Poetic Flow to this song
I see the moon                                                                                             I am the Moon
I see the moon
I see the moon
Oh, when you're looking at the sun                                                          You are the sun
I'm not a fool
I'm not a fool
I'm not a fool                                                                                                 We both are fools
No, you're not fooling anyone                                                     & fools never fool anyone
Oh, but when you're gone                                                              Oh, But when you’re gone
When you're gone                                                                           my fire burns for your love
When you're gone                                                                           & you are everything I AM
Oh, baby, all the lights go out                                                                    thinking about
Thinking, oh that, baby, I was wrong
I was wrong
I was wrong
Come back to me, baby, we can work this out
Oh, baby come on, let me get to know you                                             Give me some time
Just another chance so that I can show                                                  & I WILL show You
That I won't let you down, oh no                                           NEVER would I let YOU down
No, I won't let you down, oh no                                                    
'Cause I could be the one                                                                   Cause I AM the ONE
I could be the one                                                                But you already KNOW this hun
I could be the one
I could be the one
I see in blue                                                                                                  It is YOu
I see in blue                                                                                                  It is You
I see in blue                                                             
Oh, and you see everything in red                                                            I AM your fire
And there's nothing that I wanna do for you                   love burning through my soul
Do for you                                                                                                     our love is Truth
Do for you
Oh, 'cause you got inside my head
Oh, but…

                                                                                                                                        Oh, but… I live                                                                                                                                      inside your head




Dua Lipa is an absolutely wonderful Musical Artist that has been hitting my personal playlist pretty hard - and as always - I find myself grateful to be INSPIRED by others whom find various ways to grace my world with their Wonderful ART *HEART* Filled Expressions / CReations / Vibrations - - - 

Check out her songs - I am totally loving her Warrior Goddess Vibrations - and there are a few songs of hers that I find to be strengthening in Empowering Goddesses all around to toughen up and BE STRONG in every INTIMATE relationship and KNOW your own WORTH 


NAmaste

Let the God/Goddess within you lead your everyday!!

#EnchantingBAbble #Musical #Muse #Music #Inspirations #DuaLipa #artist #singer #creator #Dance #lover #vibes #Find #Your #soul #tribe #Dreamers #Poetic #Dancers #Flow #Believe #Receive #Achieve #HollyWoodsGypsy #PlayList #Hits 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me