Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Growth Of Some Kind

Boiii
I sure was feeling it yesterday from the moment I woke up
I shot out of bed - only to be met with the room spinning
or was it I
that was spinning
either way
it was like a tidal wave
of nausea
a race to the toilet my morning journey became
I know what you might be thinking 
a germination of a seed 
possibly pregnancy
Growth of some kind 
so it may seem

but as we know nothing here
yet everything is here
yet, nothing is ever quite as it seems 
nor appears to be 

These transitions
these energy shifts
it is really the only way I know how to explain
this
GROWTH
that at first is a discomfort
but Light Away for this is All in my Gain

#Mind #Body #Heart #Soul #Transformations #Awakening #Multidimensional #Living #Trippy #Nausea #Galactic #Energy #Rise #Shine #Dignified #3rdEyeSuBliME #past #present #future #align #SolarEclipse #Wonderland #Virgo #Rising 


No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me