Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Name my Chibi!!

Introducing my very own Chibi drawn for me by a very talented artist 


I am currently Brainstorming  for this Chibi of mine - a Cool Name  ((one of my many animated alter egos here on display )) 

Any Suggestions ?? 

Please do send me your ideas

HollywoodsGypsy@Yahoo.com

or just leave a comment on this post 

#ThankYou

#Chibi #Artistic #creations #new #character #super #cool #emo #friendly #art #lover #RobertMaddison #Art #from #the #heart #Dreamers #believe #receive #achieve #draw #create #generate #brainstorm #lovers #What #is #her #name #ideas #send #your #suggestions 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me