Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, March 13, 2017

Loving Supporter

I am on babbling mode
so this will go
every which way
what can I say
except
Accept 
Me
as
I am 

I am 
evolving 
constantly evolving 
I put the music on blast
a soft blast
and just with dance
stretch
rhythm flow
I let my dance release
go
GROW

allowing for its birth to be birthed into tangible earthly existence
                                                                                                                        as I was dancing
within my trance
                                                     my healing with the Angels oracle cards
              sang out
                                                                                               rang out
                                                                                                                                    called out to me
intuitively this is all perceived
received
but of course 
but of course 
The healing with the Angels oracle card received
Support
and reading while still dancing
allowing further to be seeded within me
and received by all of me
the meaning of this message
and crescendo it sure did
to truly comprehend that even by my own sharing of this message
with every one of you
who drops on by
that here exists a message
to be received by you
too
in your own special way
in every single way
it only takes one tiny seed
to germinate an entire colony
of beautiful
souls
emerging into their
very own
BEAUTIFUL 
YOU
ARE!!

As I am too
we are the masterpiece of creation that we should be worshipping boo
artfilled
so we are becoming
I am
becoming
Me
Holy cheese balls

we are becoming  
I am becoming 
You are becoming 
she is becoming 
we are constantly becoming 
evolutionary mastery 


When Support appears it is to reassure YOU that you are part of an AWESOME and POWERFUL team of benevolent beings.  
Retreat within
keep inner listening 
intuitively 
trust in what you hear 
receive 
TRUST your INNER EAR 
revelations are clear 




#genius #unfolds #graduate #love #animal #spirit #humor #funny #moods #dance #revelation #mind #body #heart #soul #elevations #sensations #raise #your #energy #energetic #vibrations #liberation #creative #mastery #discovery #journey #with #me #Dreamers #are #we #mind #body #heart #soul #images #found #on #google #healing #with #the #angels #oracle #support #supporter 


No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me