Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, August 15, 2016

Social media sucks when hacked

I know they say don't make decisions while filled with so much emotion but I am making one at this moment. It may sound foolish but it's kinda like all those years ago when my daughters father threw away hundreds of priceless photos of mine and over 50 journals / poem books and writings of mine ... After that happened my writing wasn't the same and it took me a long time to forgive that moment and let it go - it took a long time for me to write "Alive" again ...

This instagram hacking has upset me so much that if it's not resolved I am really considering ending every social media platform I already have going - including this blog - because it's just the principle !!

It sucks it really really does 


No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me