Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

REPORT HACKER @enchantress on INSTAGRAM

Report this motherfudger 


Hacks me then blocks me - such a co** Sucker ..

________ fill in the blanks 



#Report #This #Hacked #Account #Enchantress #SuicideSquad #Stolen #Bullshit #Hackers 


 Click REPORT 


I personally like to keep reporting them for both 

Spam 
It's inappropriate 

But when choosing inappropriate 



Click  : I (Eye) Believe 


Report Account 

Report Account 

REPORT it because it's the right thing to do .... Report it and make a wish ...

Your wish shall be granted ..



I know this may seem farfetched and a hard one to prove but funk it lets do it anyway 

Select - this profile is pretending to be someone else 

Which technically is true

They obtained the #Instagram #Account #Name @Enchantress by hacking into my personal shit and stealing it from right under my own - 



Now for this portion my argument is that they are posing to be me ...

But when you report it you can state it's someone you know 


I would greatly appreciate your help in making this effort to help me win back my account, righteously so too!!

#Gratitude #My #ArtiTude #By #Choice 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me