Friendly Guide

I am your Eccentrically Angelic EARTHLING Guide servicing ALL of your mind / body / heart & soul ENERGETIC needs-- something we definitely need!
I AM
here as one of many GUIDES vibrating HIGHEST all of thee time

CIRCLE OF LIFE

INFUSING ART from the HEART in various INSPIRATIONAL ways

For it is here our DIVINE ALIGNMENT is at stake - so we must PAVE the way - in every single way.
Enchanting Babble Wonderland is WELCOMING ALL SOULS on this MAGICAL MIND - BODY - HEART & SOUL infusion ADVENTURE!!
We must make every INTENTION to KEEP our ATTENTION on our most POWERFUL MAGNETIC ENERGY VIBRATIONS - for WE are KEEPERS of our DIVINE ALIGN
When it comes to MANIFESTATIONS - we must be perfectly ALIGNED with our own ENERGIES. Our energies must MATCH in every single way - living mindfully and consciously every single day in every single way.
Your WORDS have power
Your FEELINGS have power
YOU have POWER
Now it is time to FEEL and VIBE EMPOWERED
(our ALIGN comes from within)
HARMONIZING with you in your life.
THIS REQUIRES work
It will take DAILY PRACTICE to instill within your roots (forged within your deep) every source of EMPOWERMENT magically sweet - but it is needed in order to MANIFEST all of your HEARTS desires - LIVING the life you INSPIRE bringing everything you BELIEVE should be (for you) into existence..
It will take MOTIVATION / DEDICATION / INSPIRATION and sheer WILLPOWER from you to make this EFFECTIVE and AFFECTIVE in your life!
This requires your DEDICATION / PARTICIPATION
BRIGHT LIGHTS
Enchanting Babble is your Souls OM away from Home - inspiring YOU to SHINE BRIGHT in every single way -
Offering Inspired Practices/IDeas that you too can apply in your life - I am also offering INTUITIVE GUIDANCE that is AVAILABLE for ALL - all you need to do is submit your donation and request - & whatever is your issue/s - we will walk thru and get thru - Together, we CAN help you to clear away all energy blocks standing in your way we ALL DESERVE to live our lives FEELING PEACE - roots we must set for ourselves - cause we are ALL WORTHY (believe) that YOU to are able to OPEN up your own passage ways to RECEIVE the life that YOU DREAM
For all inquiries/bookings - Email Please
HollyWoodsGypsy@yahoo.com
All donations are to be sent via Paypal - Link on the side bar
Courtesy of:
LIGHT WORK PRODUCTIONS ©

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Freedom sings uncut Beats

It feels like that first day ..
when the bus picks up your child for school...
that very first time.
like you never want to let go..
a piece of you dies ..
or maybe that is what it feels like to be alive?
when we allow ourselves to FEEL..
we live our lives true to our
REAL..
I'll always
FEEL..
this shit is real..
like real deal holyfield ..
taking flight ..
Reaching Mastery heights, taste of perfection staining my lips.
we choose our own flavorings of tea
to not babble would be suicide, creep!
What's for you
keep it ..
now flee
Flea!
Clarity will forever reign on your dirty campaign.
It is always interesting when I write and let myself om & Go and allow free flow to pulsate and express itself freely with words. As I grew better in my own life development and understanding of my own mechanisms, functioning of things, I have documented my entire life always stating I never know what I am writing till after I write it and read it back to myself. Many a tjme , astounded at the poetry , the life, my form of expression , did this really come from me? I mean how can this be?
Puzzling and odd so I made it seem. But no matter the well that is within me that is ancient and deep, every part of me on display, Even in my.evolutionary change, i am me. And now with absolute acceptance, all of me agrees, that our waters run deep, and there is more to each of us then it seems. I am history in the making, or shall I say remaking.
Enchanting Babble beats on these blogger world sheets. May your world be filled with blessings.Thank you for stopping on by. I look forward to our meet once again.
Namaste my Beautiful friend 
Post a Comment