Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Freedom sings uncut Beats

It feels like that first day ..
when the bus picks up your child for school...
that very first time.
like you never want to let go..
a piece of you dies ..
or maybe that is what it feels like to be alive?
when we allow ourselves to FEEL..
we live our lives true to our
REAL..
I'll always
FEEL..
this shit is real..
like real deal holyfield ..
taking flight ..
Reaching Mastery heights, taste of perfection staining my lips.
we choose our own flavorings of tea
to not babble would be suicide, creep!
What's for you
keep it ..
now flee
Flea!
Clarity will forever reign on your dirty campaign.
It is always interesting when I write and let myself om & Go and allow free flow to pulsate and express itself freely with words. As I grew better in my own life development and understanding of my own mechanisms, functioning of things, I have documented my entire life always stating I never know what I am writing till after I write it and read it back to myself. Many a tjme , astounded at the poetry , the life, my form of expression , did this really come from me? I mean how can this be?
Puzzling and odd so I made it seem. But no matter the well that is within me that is ancient and deep, every part of me on display, Even in my.evolutionary change, i am me. And now with absolute acceptance, all of me agrees, that our waters run deep, and there is more to each of us then it seems. I am history in the making, or shall I say remaking.
Enchanting Babble beats on these blogger world sheets. May your world be filled with blessings.Thank you for stopping on by. I look forward to our meet once again.
Namaste my Beautiful friend 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

CELESTIAL WHISPERS 2 : Embracing Change: The Transformative Power of the 2024 Jupiter-Uranus Conjunction

  Welcome to another exhilarating episode of Celestial Whispers with Enchantress Thee Babbler, where the mystical merges with the manifest, ...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.