Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Uncut SOUL TRANSFORMER

Eye am Advised
to rest..
Meditate..
HEAL...
Transcend..
It's time to Intentionally INFUSE this 
LATEST Blend..
cause let me tell you..
this soul evolutionary journey that Eye am on..
it is NON STOP...
I can have thousands of these 
REST SOUL STOP 
moments in one 
inning of a day..
SOUL TRANSFORMER
am i
ALWAYS
&
FOREVER
I must obey my Souls thirst and call to Savasana - Shavasana -  I swear I could never remember which one - lol 
When there is a lot of internal work going on ..
things that we work on beneath the surface..
we MUST always remember to 
set up shop..
SET a STOP WATCH & ALLOW for yourself to RECEIVE the GROWTH you are ACHIEVING...
We Need these intentional STOP ping moments and we really need to INFUSE every part so that each part within / without / interior / exterior - all these parts that make us this understandable whole - all of these parts blend and work well with one another...
It is important to Establish our own WHOLE (holistic) order..
We are our own FOUNDATIONS..
OUr bodies are our vessels - modes of Earthly transportation..
we must HONOR our selves COMPLETE...
It takes us being INTENTIONAL with moments like these...
LEt's schedule some personal alone soul time please...
read between the sheets..
We MUST schedule some personal ALONE SOUL time ..
we must do this for ourselves..
We DESERVE this GIFT to ourselves...
This here ..
these moments we CREATE are OUR GIFTS..
LEts 
HONOR 
LOVE
&
TREASURE
our souls Recovery Mode & System..
We are the 
DISCOVERY
channel..
I am being summoned now ...
for this is one of my many moments in space and time...
that 
what I create is infused into my most Conscious being..
faery Uncut Elementals..
This here all is fundamental..
Lady Nostradamus 
he always was a true fascination of mine..
lol I wonder why..
Pandora's Box Opening 
Akashic records 
available to SEE
Believing is Seeing 

Namaste

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me