Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, September 10, 2015

What I do to Negative Energy Reads



Never ever ever ever ever mistake my kindness for weakness and never ever ever ever ever mistake my silence for ignorance. I read energy loud and clear & I do no such things as dark magic as some may call it .. I do no such "magic" at all but I am in control of my energy & the energy i ALLOW around me & when I feel you funky & thinking you're slick i with all my own enchanting reads will do whatever is necessary to block / bind / cast you and your negativity and dark intentions towards me into mother Fudgin oblivion so kindly think before you believe for one second that I don't read you LOUD & clear .. Energy is real whether you Choose to acknowledge it or not. Think of me as you want, but don't FK with me & don't think you're slick cause I eat witches like you for breakfast!!!!! #JustSayin #Energy #Reader #Try2KillMyVibeFeelMyBind #Positivity #Word #Life #My #Word #Is #My #Bond #Movies #TheCraft #Please #Humor #Me #Triple #Dares #EnchantingBabbleDreams #Karmic #BlowOut #Cycles 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me