Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, September 18, 2015

Uncut My SOUL CALL LIFE

Eye am summoned to write..
so consider this flow...
straight from my soul...

We are so many things..
so Eye am told..
and as I unfold into everything that I am..

ooh Eye am..
I am learning and flowing into my process, as I come undone, unleashing within me...
everything that I am..

ooh Eye am...

As I live out this process, and my soul unfolds..
taking hold...
Finding my Om..
FEEL my words...
as they pour out..
emptying onto this platform stage..

Center Stage..
It is time when I CHOOSE to Write EVERY page..
For Eye Am Sage..

Out here on my terrace.. this place where I invoke all of Mother Earth & Sun Goddess & Blue Skies ...
as I stretch with my music and harmonize...
I come Alive..
With every motion..
there is a release of EMOTION..
this ingredient pleasurable to our entire existence...
there is never a need to resist this..
only requirement is to find YOUR TIME to come alive...
& Stretch your SOUL and FEEL ALIVE as you unfold...

all of this stretching penetrating my very being..
Sensually it seems..
but realistically..
This is EVERYTHING we need..
Allowing for every molecule to ignite our FLIGHT...

LISTEN with all your HEART & SOUL..
Uncut is prophetically BOLD..
Eye speak from my SOUL...

Truth be told..
I am Lovers Scroll..
In my infusion, my soul takes over and I - surrender - to - Eye -

FEEL me Alive...

Enchanting Babble ricochets away..
Your SOUL, is BEAUTIFUL..
Naturally so..
But this conditioning has many so isolated, alone & feeling cold..

hidden reservations..

inability to surrender to vulnerability...

Ahh...
Prideful - Humility...

Understand?

Take a stand..
CONNECT the All that Eye Am..
Collect and Connect
and INFUSE..
it is this SOUL thing to do..
Which brings me to my Enchanting Babble NEWS..
Uncut too..

I LOVE Writing ..
I remember WRITING before I actually knew how to WRITE...
but I swear that whatever I believed I was writing... I completely Understood..
explains why I created an Updated Version of Pig Latin...
No teacher was deciphering those codes...
Truth BE Told..
Tried and tested and TRUE..
This cryptic thing to do...

CHANGING ALL THE RULES...

Enchanting BAbble News
Enchanting Babble News..
even in this FREE WRITE I am procrastinating in Revealing what it is that I want to say...
This may take me days..
So bear with me Please..
It is still REVEALING itself unto me...
I can see..
eye CAN see..
Clarity Reigns nowadays..
Holy Plays..

For a long time, I've been advised to film myself LIVE - that it would be interesting...

but holy VOMIT.. in hearing those words..
just think of HOLY VOMIT..
yup..
I rather write..
after all..
Eye Am A Writer...

In my own Enchanting Babble Way..
I STAY writing manuscripts for days...
poetically ..
speaking..
butt..
of..
course...
pun intended..

ENLIGHTENMENT HEAVEN..
at least the VOMITING has subsided...

my my have times have CHANGED..
eye stay TRANSFORMING every single day..
I swear this to be no exaggeration...

I die a bloody million deaths on the reg & you can call me Crazy..
but I wouldn't ever change this path for the life of me...
for it is everything..
can't you see..
individually.. we are FREE.. to be ALL and EVERYTHING we ever DREAM ourselves to be...

do not allow for Conditioning to fool you..
conditioning is the biggest illusion in ALL TIME HISTORY...

TOGETHER I swear eye can help you UNCONDITION your CONDITIONING...
of course I can't do it for you...
but I sure can try to help in any way that I can..
all it involves is the first step of COMMUNICATION...

We must COMMUNICATE

COMMUNE

COMMUNITY..

see all the CONNECTIONS...
CONNECT..

Where do I even begin..
I just have to keep on writing and ALLOW for it to formulate on its own..
but I am so nervous..
cause once I say it..
that's it EYEs says it..
and BAm...
Universe & I conspire to ALLOW for the magic to unfold as it is meant to..

I BELIEVE most of the World..
pretty much the ENTIRE WORLD population...
I know that is pretty bold of a statement to say..
but I swear it is so true..
I may not be able to prove it statistically wise - we can leave that to the bureau - I swear where do they get these #'s from because I never answer those questionnaires.. lol

anyways..
enough about that sour apple of a topic...

I BELIEVE pretty much everyone - the majority - do NOT STRETCH at all in the way that WE should all STRETCH in any way shape or form... Even those people who say... "I stretch everyday!"

I say...
YOU, think YOU do!

I have come a very long way in this mind, body, heart, musical soul EXPLORATION - like a ritual... this is HABITUAL... this just naturally happens - this is my LIFESTYLE - I live and BREATHE STRETCHING in every single way - there is no exaggerating this statement. Those who are around me long enough SEE it for themselves.  I do not need a DEGREE in STRETCH to TEACH this form of CONNECTING with ourselves - MIND - BODY - HEART - SOUL along with MUSIC... ALL i can do is SHARE with you ALL my journey and INVITE anyone who is OPEN to GROWING on a whole NEW COSMIC LEVEL - I ask those interested to Join me on this Exploration journey of my unleashing of my Soul here on earth.

Do not get intimidated by my own ability to be Flexible and bendy - if you do join me - or even just watch me - When you do the do and attempt to do - or try to do - or find your own way of doing your own do - that is INSPIRED by what you SEE me SHARE with you ALL - whatever it is - Do it to your own body's capacity.. THIS is ABOUT TLC and LOVING our SOULS more WHOLE  & WHOLE... It's not about who can STRETCH the most - this is about taking care of our HUMAN vessels while we Live out our Soul Journeys here on earth. It is about INFUSING every PART of our HUMAN / SPIRITUAL / PHYSICAL / ETHEREAL TOGETHER harmonizing our entire being and ALIGNING us in PEACE with everything that we are - NO MATTER what is going on in our lives.

Trust me..
I go thru so much shit - and yet with PEACE, LOVE & LIGHT in my heart - I don't sell you my sob stories - I GIFT you my absolute UNCONDITIONAL LOVE & ACCEPTANCE...

Because that is what this LIFE is all about...

LOVE...

I am a LOVER who is a retired FIGHTER..
so I would still kick some ass if necessary lol
haha that is faery ego talking...

Uncut is Truth ReMAstered..

I do not know exactly when this part of my life will all begin and be on some type of SHARING display... it could be today - tomorrow - next week - next month...

I only write - because as I am led by my SOULs CALL - my declaration of words, aligned with my FAITH and my WILL, conspire to INSPIRE, what is in ALIGNMENT with me in my life...

even if only 1 person joins that is one more POWERFUL impact that ripple effects on out ANYWAYS...

TRANSFORMATION ENERGY SYSTEMS are up and running...

Computers are Computing NOW...

Take a BOW...
and STRETCH your LOVE with me & experience with me how I CONNECT with my mind, body, heart and soul as I just flow to my own body rhythmical waves & center in my OM as I chakra Align bursting ALIVE living honorably connected to 

"My SOUL CALL Life!"

pun intended..

lol

anyways..

All i know at this point
1. I need to organize this terrace space in some way to make it presentable at least for some video shooting... also find other decent spaces - places - that I feel COMFORTABLE doing this so openly - because TRUTH is I am very SHY.. If I know people are looking or watching I tend to just ummm.. be silent - still - more observant lol so I do need some level of privacy so that I may allow this to be lol

Yes - dramatically - I must live to bear with me - tolerably lol

This UNCUT must be SUper Long and if you're still here at this point...

like OMG -

THANK YOU I know I could be quite the Enchanting Chatter Babble Box - but Eye can't help myself lol

ok back to this list...
ay - there goes that VOMIT again...

2. I need someone obviously to film me as I do STRETCH lol

and that is my STarting Point...

I won't at this point go deeper and further then that because I do not wish to overwhelm myself with mindless details that only discourage and confuse many people causing many things not to get done - or to get done - but stressfully...

this is FUN - FRIENDLY - INVITING - UNCUT - NO RULES - OPEN to the PUBLIC - REAL..

I am REAL...
SO when I invite you to STRETCH with me - there is no STRUCTURE - for I am not a STRUCTURED human being - so there is no regimen except for STRETCHING - there is no routine - this is about CONNECTING with my mind - body - heart and soul through music and STRETCH / YOGA & DANCE and infusing my evolutionary cosmic creation and just HEALING and LOVING myself ... STRETCHING my LOVE all across our UNIVERSES, knowing that my ENERGY is POWERFUL and REAL and CAN be directed if i So CHOOSE...

People we are ALL DIRECTORS...

SO...

ACTION...

I am even trained as a Massage Therapist and I know our HUMAN BODIES... for I am my own form of HEALER...

This is what I does...
lol
Hooked on phonics worked for me :)
ebonically - I love disorder...
chaos for our souls...
STRETCHING PASSED everything we KNOW and STEPPING into our UNKNOWN..

Uncut Enchanting Babble NEws...
this should be a cartoon..
lol
I have a few characters that should be anime ...
lol
 Faery sarcasm, thankfully I appreciate my own humor...

This Stretching thing may turn out to be like an episode of Bloopers - I mean who knows - but whatever - souls are rad - and I wish to SHARE in this cosmic journey with the soul purpose of touching and inspiring souls to DISCOVER their own Inner Peace and OM...

Love is on High Rise...
BELIEVE the SCRIBES...
Ancient Rights...

So I guess now that this ENCHANTING BABBLE NEWS is marinating - I will keep you POsted -

THANKS for LISTENING

Many Faery Blessings to you ALL

THANK YOU SO MUCH for VISITING

Love & LIGHT ALWAYS

DREAM OUT LOUD 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

CELESTIAL WHISPERS 3 : POST MERCURY RETROGRADE

🌟 Explore thee post-Mercury Retrograde landscape with the latest episode of Celestial Whispers with me, Enchantress Thee Babbler! As we st...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.