Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, August 1, 2015

E.M.Stones Pearl Goddess of Beauty & Wisdom ThankYOU letter ❤️


How BEAUTIFUL is this Goddess who wears her very own Beautiful #1ofAKind #E.M.Stones #FearlessDreamerCollectible ... 😍😍😍😍😍😍 I am Humbled by her words & she is truly beautiful on the inside & out #THANKYOU #LoveTravelsTheWorld ❤️🙏❤️ By @moliemo01 via @RepostWhiz app:
Jennifer,

The unexpected is the plan. One of the many beauty's in life, is validation and confirmation for me. 
It began with exchanged love between us on ig, and day by day I had a inside feeling about you. 
Slowly but shortly it took its paste to lead us to these miracle moments we shared with oneother. 
Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your journey, and letting me have part of your gift and being a gift to my present life, which is everything for me.

Thank you for your love and sacrifice into this beautiful piece of art, this crystal pearl necklace, that I now can call mine :))))) yayyyy, it's so perfect for what it brings, thank you so much, humbled by your work.

Then attach comes a gift with a gift, an attach reading, just for me(humbled entirely). It was sent i believe a week ago, just b4 going into a transition of my life. I didnt get to it until yesterday.

I have to thank you for your patience, you, your reading and those angels, had patience with me, in receiving this reading at the perfect timing. 
This reading was for after my transition a perfect timing for my confirmation and validation, #miraclework. 
It gave me guidance, boosted my trust more in myself, and better yet, proof there are angels all around us, guiding us. You will forever be my angel. 
Jennifer thank you internally. Moments never to forget, ONLY to be thankful and grateful for.

I am now feeling great, looking great all because of YOU. 
Keep up the amazing work.

#ThankYouLetter

Amen.
(#RepostWhiz app)

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Enchantress’s Elixir: A Magical Brew for Sinus Relief and Spiritual Harmony

  Welcome back to Enchanting Babble , where magic meets thee mundane in the most delightful ways! Today, I’m thrilled to share another encha...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.