Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Cruel Intentions Take 2



You might say I love foolishly & Believe in the impossible of the impossibles, hence making me weak in my knees.. Leaving myself open for a world of disappointment, pain & shame ... But I ask you this... WHERE is your heart ?? I may be Weak in your eyes, but surprise surprise ... I am STRENGTH personified .... 🙏❤️🙏❤️❤️❤️ #CruelIntentions #WhereisYourHeart #ExpressYourSoul #H2o #WriteYourselfAlive #VisualWordArtist #Gypsy #Soul #Freedom #Writer #Eye #Live 2 #Inspire #Our #Souls #Empire #DreamersUnite #EnchantingBabbleLife http://EnchantingBabble.Blogspot.com #GypsyBloggerExtraordinaire #WonderlandsGypsy 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me