Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Uncut SatYOURday Rise & Shine ❤️

Fudge it why not ..

Post here again a 2nd time ..

Feeling colorful this Saturday morning ..

And you know how much I love blue ...

Just copying / pasting what I shared on my Instagram ~~~ which you should go check me out ~ @Enchantress ~ I decided to have only one Instagram account for everything instead of making separate Instagram accounts for everything else like the jewelry / blog / writing / Etc ... 

Why separate what is ALL of me ???

Here I am being advised break me down to parts for easier manageability but Umm can't you see I am already picking up the pieces of me in my inner discoveries and putting me back together ~ discovering my whole & now I am advised to separate ~ making it more convenient . I guess to sort thru ~ I mean I get it and everything .. But no thank you ...
I am also removing that conditioning from my thinking I don't need to separate myself to be more organized. 

I see and understand more and more about me every single day ...
Stop trying to make me do things everybody else's way ..
Funk that ..
Non conformist ..
I say that with every fire in my being ...
I've never been the one to ever be peer pressured ..

I can be convinced of something ..
True dat ..
But i will never allow myself to feel pressured ..
the moment I do ..
I play that wild card for
You ..
not even I know what
I would do ..
till the time the pressure arrives ..
I have met some pretty good convincers in my life ..
very few can convince me to shift my original answer of yes or no to its opposite ..
but it's usually those that our bond is solidified & so is our love & respect of one another. 

I guess this is uncut ..
surprise 
surprise ..
Celebration of punishments shifting tides..
he changes flat tires too ..
sometimes air deflates & sometimes air fills ...
cup half empty or half full ? 
What is half ? 
I'm
Not the size of any cup ..
Why am I in a cup in the first place ? 
who put me here ??
I knock my cup over ..
and I am that spilled water dripping to the ground ..
drip
Drip 
drop...
the Beats won't ever stop ..
unconditional love ..
rock it like its hot ..
drop it like you rock ..
Igniting of the Flames ..
torched for days ..
we rise in our pain ..
Sapiosexual reigns ..
Ancient Gods learn their place ..
Divine reAwake 
❤️
144,000 comes to mind ..
Whatever that means ..

Take my boos advice ..
Let's let it go & laugh & dance 



Copy/paste from Ig 

GOOOD Morning 😝😝😝😝 now I don't know who to give this credit edit to But I find it makes me giggle lots ☺️☺️☺️😏 #WhoisBartholomewCubbins Hmm.. @JaredLeto take your own advice ... Let it go 🙊 & simply Just Be 😝😝😝 #KnowWhatImeanJellyBeans ~~ words from the wise to the wise ... Time to Rise & Shine & Bright your Light ~ #DreamersUnite ~ #DanceWithMe2Night ~~ not me ~~ him ~ the flying ballerina #Frozen #JaredLeto #LetitGo #Dreamer #Believer #Achiever always wear your #Bra #BelieveReceiveAchieve #BelievingIsSeeing 😏🌻🌻👽😇 #EnchantingBabbleLife http://EnchantingBabble.Blogspot.com #GypsyBloggerExtraordinaire #WonderlandsGypsy 

Here he goes again ..
☺️☺️☺️

Tada 


No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Witches in Sheep’s Clothing: The Unspoken Truth of Modern Sorcery

Sometimes people just need an excuse to be thee true B that they are ! There’s nothing pretty about being a nasty person with a bad attitude...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.