Friendly Guide

I am your Eccentrically Angelic EARTHLING Guide servicing ALL of your mind / body / heart & soul ENERGETIC needs-- something we definitely need!
I AM
here as one of many GUIDES vibrating HIGHEST all of thee time

CIRCLE OF LIFE

INFUSING ART from the HEART in various INSPIRATIONAL ways

For it is here our DIVINE ALIGNMENT is at stake - so we must PAVE the way - in every single way.
Enchanting Babble Wonderland is WELCOMING ALL SOULS on this MAGICAL MIND - BODY - HEART & SOUL infusion ADVENTURE!!
We must make every INTENTION to KEEP our ATTENTION on our most POWERFUL MAGNETIC ENERGY VIBRATIONS - for WE are KEEPERS of our DIVINE ALIGN
When it comes to MANIFESTATIONS - we must be perfectly ALIGNED with our own ENERGIES. Our energies must MATCH in every single way - living mindfully and consciously every single day in every single way.
Your WORDS have power
Your FEELINGS have power
YOU have POWER
Now it is time to FEEL and VIBE EMPOWERED
(our ALIGN comes from within)
HARMONIZING with you in your life.
THIS REQUIRES work
It will take DAILY PRACTICE to instill within your roots (forged within your deep) every source of EMPOWERMENT magically sweet - but it is needed in order to MANIFEST all of your HEARTS desires - LIVING the life you INSPIRE bringing everything you BELIEVE should be (for you) into existence..
It will take MOTIVATION / DEDICATION / INSPIRATION and sheer WILLPOWER from you to make this EFFECTIVE and AFFECTIVE in your life!
This requires your DEDICATION / PARTICIPATION
BRIGHT LIGHTS
Enchanting Babble is your Souls OM away from Home - inspiring YOU to SHINE BRIGHT in every single way -
Offering Inspired Practices/IDeas that you too can apply in your life - I am also offering INTUITIVE GUIDANCE that is AVAILABLE for ALL - all you need to do is submit your donation and request - & whatever is your issue/s - we will walk thru and get thru - Together, we CAN help you to clear away all energy blocks standing in your way we ALL DESERVE to live our lives FEELING PEACE - roots we must set for ourselves - cause we are ALL WORTHY (believe) that YOU to are able to OPEN up your own passage ways to RECEIVE the life that YOU DREAM
For all inquiries/bookings - Email Please
HollyWoodsGypsy@yahoo.com
All donations are to be sent via Paypal - Link on the side bar
Courtesy of:
LIGHT WORK PRODUCTIONS ©

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Uncut SatYOURday Rise & Shine ❤️

Fudge it why not ..

Post here again a 2nd time ..

Feeling colorful this Saturday morning ..

And you know how much I love blue ...

Just copying / pasting what I shared on my Instagram ~~~ which you should go check me out ~ @Enchantress ~ I decided to have only one Instagram account for everything instead of making separate Instagram accounts for everything else like the jewelry / blog / writing / Etc ... 

Why separate what is ALL of me ???

Here I am being advised break me down to parts for easier manageability but Umm can't you see I am already picking up the pieces of me in my inner discoveries and putting me back together ~ discovering my whole & now I am advised to separate ~ making it more convenient . I guess to sort thru ~ I mean I get it and everything .. But no thank you ...
I am also removing that conditioning from my thinking I don't need to separate myself to be more organized. 

I see and understand more and more about me every single day ...
Stop trying to make me do things everybody else's way ..
Funk that ..
Non conformist ..
I say that with every fire in my being ...
I've never been the one to ever be peer pressured ..

I can be convinced of something ..
True dat ..
But i will never allow myself to feel pressured ..
the moment I do ..
I play that wild card for
You ..
not even I know what
I would do ..
till the time the pressure arrives ..
I have met some pretty good convincers in my life ..
very few can convince me to shift my original answer of yes or no to its opposite ..
but it's usually those that our bond is solidified & so is our love & respect of one another. 

I guess this is uncut ..
surprise 
surprise ..
Celebration of punishments shifting tides..
he changes flat tires too ..
sometimes air deflates & sometimes air fills ...
cup half empty or half full ? 
What is half ? 
I'm
Not the size of any cup ..
Why am I in a cup in the first place ? 
who put me here ??
I knock my cup over ..
and I am that spilled water dripping to the ground ..
drip
Drip 
drop...
the Beats won't ever stop ..
unconditional love ..
rock it like its hot ..
drop it like you rock ..
Igniting of the Flames ..
torched for days ..
we rise in our pain ..
Sapiosexual reigns ..
Ancient Gods learn their place ..
Divine reAwake 
❤️
144,000 comes to mind ..
Whatever that means ..

Take my boos advice ..
Let's let it go & laugh & dance 



Copy/paste from Ig 

GOOOD Morning 😝😝😝😝 now I don't know who to give this credit edit to But I find it makes me giggle lots ☺️☺️☺️😏 #WhoisBartholomewCubbins Hmm.. @JaredLeto take your own advice ... Let it go 🙊 & simply Just Be 😝😝😝 #KnowWhatImeanJellyBeans ~~ words from the wise to the wise ... Time to Rise & Shine & Bright your Light ~ #DreamersUnite ~ #DanceWithMe2Night ~~ not me ~~ him ~ the flying ballerina #Frozen #JaredLeto #LetitGo #Dreamer #Believer #Achiever always wear your #Bra #BelieveReceiveAchieve #BelievingIsSeeing 😏🌻🌻👽😇 #EnchantingBabbleLife http://EnchantingBabble.Blogspot.com #GypsyBloggerExtraordinaire #WonderlandsGypsy 

Here he goes again ..
☺️☺️☺️

Tada 


Post a Comment