Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Shadow & Light Infusion



shadow self & light self infusion .. Accept no substitutions ...

#Shadowplay #Infusion #Transformations 

I got lots of jealous lovers that all wish they had me back
Got a pistol for a mouth, my own mama gave me that
Making my own road out of gravel and some wine
And if I have to fall then it won't be in your line

Everybody's doing it so why the hell should I Everybody's doing it so why the hell should I

I'm a bad woman to keep
Make me mad, I'm not here to please
Paint me in a corner but my color comes back
Once you go black, you never go back
I'm a black sheep
I'm a black sheep

I wasn't born a beauty queen but I'm okay with that
Maybe radio won't mind if I sing a little flat
I wear my boots to bed, hang a cross up on the wall
To save me from a shallow break who wants to take us all

Everybody's doing it so why the hell should I Everybody's doing it so why the hell should I

Once you go black, you never go back
Once you go black, you never go back
Lyrics/Song : Black Sheep ~ Gin Wigmore 

#Communion #Unity #SelfieVolution #LoveRevolution #Cosmic #Forces #Dual #Nature #3rdEyeYourShine #BlackSheep #FreeSpiritEnterprises #EnchantingBabbleLife #VisualWordArtist http://EnchantingBabble.Blogspot.com #GypsyBloggerExtraordinaire #WonderlandsGypsy 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me