Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, February 27, 2015

Uncut Train ride Chant ❤️

I haven't done one of these in a while where I listen to the sounds of everything around & the silence of each of my breaths ..
This is it..

Train ride enchanting chant ..

Flowing to the rhythm and the waves riding my way ..

Unleashing this angelic word flow ...

My love for my love 
it so radiates ..
I shine ..
His love awakens within me my shine ..
I love him he's mine.
Oh so fine is he ..
Everything I could ever dream ..
Presented to me..
Gifted to me ..
He is my blessing..
I knew it the first time our eyes ever crossed paths ..
His soul breaking me bad ..
Inner plan..
There was a rumbling inside ..
Felt like I was losing my mind..
Gem You wine..
Breaking every one of my bones into tiny bits ..
I know this is it ..
Secret fix ..
Elixir are we ..
Breaking free ..
Love is we ..

Namaste 

Earth Angel Goddess Productions ©

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me