Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

UncuT ~ mADdHaTTeR

Love cannot endure indifference. It needs to be wanted. Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another's heart, or its flame burns low.

Henry Ward Beecher


Uh~oh I think ALiCe feeLs Like Speaking... 

What is indifference ?!!? Let's go with handy dandy 

^^^^ u know it is important to always feel lucky (even when you are not so lucky .. Cause it ultimately makes you lucky... 4 reALz.. Wtf is time anyway ... Ur time ?? Well if ur so darn busy feeling "unlucky" or feeling nothing at all ... But always looking at the cLock or calendar ... That only means you are vibrating on a "negative" or not vibrating at aLL ...
Which only can foretell.... 


<<let US use some brain muscle here>> what would feeling unlucky create for you in your life? & what would having NO feeling about your life in any lucky or unlucky way create

What would living your life in this way ^^ do  for you in your life....


We need to think here ... Think .. Think ... Think ....


For OuRseLveS ... 

Just think .. What would Homer Do???

When do you ALLow for Your  LuCk to show up for you ??? When ???!? ) well anyways .. This was not an EnChantment about Luck...

Hmm.. Or was it ?!!?? 



It is an EnChaNtMent on LoVE....


& that quote wayyyyy ^^^^UP^^^^ there !!!! Wasn't I going to define indifferent... <<I talk a lot of shit>> lol ... Indifferent from GoOGLeR means ..."having no particular interest, sympathy or concern." 

Well that's just not nice ... 

Why would he be so indifferent towards me ??!?? And due to his indifference, why would my flame burn low ??!? If that was the case ... Why am I feeling so ...

Which ultimately leads me to speaking with 

& SnoWs ideas of LoVe.. WeLL sometimes they even frighten me. Charming seems to LoVe her very much, so I would believe she knew what she was speaking of ... But I don't know .... But I do know whether he is "indifferent" 2me or noT... The FLame BurNs more ferociously than b4!!! 



So why does that quote above not resonate well within me ???!?? 

And why is he so indifferent ??!?? 

Is loVe not ALwayS & FoReVer??

How can ones FLame burN low, when one claims to LoVe ??!! 

These things baFFLe me ... 

I know what to do !!!!!


These always help me to feel better .... 

I thought love was suppose to be forever ...... And why must he always Run from me ..... 

Does he not wish for Forever... With me ... As I see ?!!!??! 



Where you be ...
Answer me ... 
Oh dear .. The ShRooMs are WoRkinG... 





No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Enchantress’s Elixir: A Magical Brew for Sinus Relief and Spiritual Harmony

  Welcome back to Enchanting Babble , where magic meets thee mundane in the most delightful ways! Today, I’m thrilled to share another encha...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.